Wrath of the Righteous
A lithe, dark haired woman clad in leather and wearing an easy smile
Anevia Tirabade is young woman in her late 20s who is fit and lithe. As a scout for the Eagle Watch, she spends a lot of time along the borders of the Worldwound and dresses appropriately. Her auburn hair is short and is generally clad in leathers and rarely has exposed skin.
Despite the job she has and the plain clothes, she is quite friendly and easy to smile. Genuine concern for the poor and injured of Kenabres is quite often obvious on her face.
Currently known background
- Is the wife of the champion paladin, Irabeth Tirabade.
- Works as a freelance scout for the Eagle Watch both inside Kenabres and outside.
- Was born a tiefling with very obvious features and has used magic to turn herself human because of the persecution she received, even by those she was trying to assist.
- The change was paid for by her wife who sold her family heirloom holy weapon to afford it. This is a point of shame for her as she did not know originally.
- Has spied on Horgus Gwerm in the past as he was suspected of funding the cults of Deskari.